Illustrator: Viviana Garofoli Kids will learn about the Jewish fall harvest holiday of Sukkot from building the sukkah, to the tradition of shaking the lulav and etrog. Don’t know what those things are? Read the book!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 3,433 other subscribers
- Even God Had Bad Parenting Days by Alicia Jo Rabins
- Maybe It Happened This Way: Bible Stories Reimagined by Leah Rachel Berkowitz, Erica Wovsaniker
- The Foxtail Legacy by David Abromowitz
- Thistlefoot by GennaRose Nethercott
- UNSCOP and the Arab-Israeli Conflict: The Road to Partition by Elad Ben-Dror