This is a study of the last phase in Kafka’s short career, concentrating on his intensive preoccupation with the problem of writing (and of self-regeneration): the attempt to link himself to the Jewish tradition...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 49 other subscribers
- A Brilliant Commodity by Saskia Coenen Snyder
- Stars of the Night: The Courageous Children of the Czech Kindertransport by Caren Stelson
- Code Name Sapphire by Pam Jenoff
- A Banker’s Journey: How Edmond J. Safra Built a Global Financial Empire by Daniel Gross
- The No-State Solution: A Jewish Manifesto by Daniel Boyarin