A single photograph—an exceptionally rare “action shot” documenting the horrific final moment of the murder of a family—drives a riveting process of discovery for a gifted Holocaust scholar In 2009, the acclaimed author of...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 3,437 other subscribers
- An Irish-Jewish Politician, Joyce’s Dublin, and Ulysses by Neil R. Davison
- Making German Jewish Literature Anew: Authorship, Memory, and Place by Katja Garloff
- “Nice” Jewish Girls by Julia Merberg
- The Woman Who Split the Atom: The Life of Lise Meitner by Marissa Moss
- Yiddish as a Mixed Language by Ewa Geller, Michał Gajek, Agata Reibach