Thomas of Monmouth, Antisemitism, and Literary Culture, 1150 – 1200 William of Norwich is the name of a young boy purported to have been killed by Jews in or about 1144, thus becoming the victim of...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 49 other subscribers
- A Banker’s Journey: How Edmond J. Safra Built a Global Financial Empire by Daniel Gross
- The No-State Solution: A Jewish Manifesto by Daniel Boyarin
- The 47 books posted on JewishBookWorld.org in January 2023
- Salt & Honey: Jewish Teens on Feminism, Creativity, and Tradition by Elizabeth Mandel (editor)
- Invited to Life: Finding Hope after the Holocaust by B. A. Van Sise