By Anetta Glowacka-Penczynska, Tomasz Kawski, Witold Medykowski Edited by Tuvia Horev The Jewish community of the city of Kleczew came into existence in the sixteenth century. It remained large and strong throughout the next...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 3,437 other subscribers
- An Irish-Jewish Politician, Joyce’s Dublin, and Ulysses by Neil R. Davison
- Making German Jewish Literature Anew: Authorship, Memory, and Place by Katja Garloff
- “Nice” Jewish Girls by Julia Merberg
- The Woman Who Split the Atom: The Life of Lise Meitner by Marissa Moss
- Yiddish as a Mixed Language by Ewa Geller, Michał Gajek, Agata Reibach