Articles ‘Perspectivism’ in The Halakhic Debate on Abortion Between Moshe Feinstein and Eliezer Waldenberg – Relations Between Jewish Medical Ethics and Socio-Cultural Contexts Melanie Mordhorst-Mayer, Nitzan Rimon-Zarfaty, Mark Schweda Rabbis and “Guerrilla Girls” A...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 49 other subscribers
- A Brilliant Commodity by Saskia Coenen Snyder
- Stars of the Night: The Courageous Children of the Czech Kindertransport by Caren Stelson
- Code Name Sapphire by Pam Jenoff
- A Banker’s Journey: How Edmond J. Safra Built a Global Financial Empire by Daniel Gross
- The No-State Solution: A Jewish Manifesto by Daniel Boyarin