My Year of Grief, Devotion, and Healing A woman breaks with Jewish tradition to honor her late father in this moving memoir of faith, grief, and transformation. A Daughter’s Kaddish recounts Sarah Birnbach’s year-long...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 3,434 other subscribers
- Even God Had Bad Parenting Days by Alicia Jo Rabins
- Maybe It Happened This Way: Bible Stories Reimagined by Leah Rachel Berkowitz, Erica Wovsaniker
- The Foxtail Legacy by David Abromowitz
- Thistlefoot by GennaRose Nethercott
- UNSCOP and the Arab-Israeli Conflict: The Road to Partition by Elad Ben-Dror