A father is forced to choose between two sons, a decision that haunts the family decades later Haim Kalinsky lies in an Israeli hospital, terminal lung cancer about to cut his life short. Across...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 49 other subscribers
- Code Name Sapphire by Pam Jenoff
- A Banker’s Journey: How Edmond J. Safra Built a Global Financial Empire by Daniel Gross
- The No-State Solution: A Jewish Manifesto by Daniel Boyarin
- The 47 books posted on JewishBookWorld.org in January 2023
- Salt & Honey: Jewish Teens on Feminism, Creativity, and Tradition by Elizabeth Mandel (editor)