Religious-Zionism developed in Israel as an attempt to combine halakhic commitment with the values of modernity, two networks of meaning not easily reconciled. This book presents a study of the discourse on the body...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 3,437 other subscribers
- An Irish-Jewish Politician, Joyce’s Dublin, and Ulysses by Neil R. Davison
- Making German Jewish Literature Anew: Authorship, Memory, and Place by Katja Garloff
- “Nice” Jewish Girls by Julia Merberg
- The Woman Who Split the Atom: The Life of Lise Meitner by Marissa Moss
- Yiddish as a Mixed Language by Ewa Geller, Michał Gajek, Agata Reibach