A hundred years ago, a gifted young storyteller aspired to write the Great American Novel; today, she is more likely to want to put her gifts to use writing a memoir, or a collection...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 3,437 other subscribers
- An Irish-Jewish Politician, Joyce’s Dublin, and Ulysses by Neil R. Davison
- Making German Jewish Literature Anew: Authorship, Memory, and Place by Katja Garloff
- “Nice” Jewish Girls by Julia Merberg
- The Woman Who Split the Atom: The Life of Lise Meitner by Marissa Moss
- Yiddish as a Mixed Language by Ewa Geller, Michał Gajek, Agata Reibach