March 2015 Jewish Book Carnival
The March Jewish Book Carnival, a monthly roundup of Jewish literary links from across the blogosphere, is being hosted by Yael Shahar at the blog A Damaged Mirror at http://www.damaged-mirror.com/march-2015-jewish-book-carnival/. You’ll find links to Jewish book news, book reviews and author interviews. Thanks to all the participating bloggers!
- Fig Tree Books proudly presents Kathe Pinchuk’s discussion of Anne Roiphe’s Lovingkindness(1987)
- On My Machberet, Erika Dreifus writes about Anita Diamant’s The Boston Girl
- Freelance writer and editor Deborah Kalb interviews a wide range of authors
- Ann Koffsky draws from the story of Miriam for lessons in how an author must suit her lifestyle to where she is in her life.
- Batya Medad reviews Elisha Davidson and the Letters of Fire.