November 2015 Jewish Book Carnival
The November Jewish Book Carnival, a monthly roundup of Jewish literary links from across the blogosphere, is being hosted Jennifer Tzivia MacLeod at Adventures in MamaLand at http://www.mamaland.org/2015/11/if-this-is-kislev-so-soon-this-must-be.html. You’ll find links to Jewish book news, book reviews and author interviews. Including:
- Jill at Rhapsody in Books reviewed “The Last Summer at Chelsea Beach” by Pam Jenoff
- Deborah Kalb interviews Alan Dershowitz about his new book, Abraham: The World’s First (But Certainly Not Last) Jewish Lawyer
- As part of the 2nd Edition Jewish Book Festival in Birmingham, AL, author T.K. Thorne will speak about her historical novel Angels at the Gate
- At the Book of Life podcast, there’s a new interview with filmmakers and authors Sue & Lloyd Ecker
- The Fig Tree Books blog celebrates the reissue of a terrific book, The Pawnbroker, by Edward Lewis Wallant
- Erika Dreifus rings in Jewish Book Month with some brand-new Jewish poetry titles….