Food for the Soul: Traditional Jewish Wisdom for Healthy Eating by Chana Rubin
What should I eat?”The vast amount of confusing and conflicting nutrition information makes this an increasingly difficult question to answer.Chana Rubin guides us with nutrition science and Jewish wisdom, providing practical advice and inspiration for maintaining good health.
- Learn to make healthy food choices
- Sort out nutrition facts from fallacies
- Plan and cook delicious and healthy kosher meals
- Create a relaxing eating environment in your home
- Discover the Jewish spiritual dimension of food and eating
The book's page at the pubisher's site