Real Life Kosher Cooking by Miriam Pascal
Family-Friendly Recipes for Every Day and Special Occasions
Hundreds of thousands of home cooks turn to Miriam Pascal s overtimecook.com food site. They know that they will find recipes there for food that is wholesome yet elegant, adventurous yet doable – and fun! Thousands of her fans asked for it, and now, finally, here it is: Miriam’s stunning collection of recipes for real life cooking- and real people.
In Real Life Kosher Cooking Miriam shows us that you don’t need hard-to-find ingredients or pricey equipment to make interesting food; all you need is a touch of passion, a dash of caring, and a hearty helping of creativity.
Real Life Kosher Cooking: It’s about creating delicious food for the life you live.
- Over 160 doable recipes you’ll make again and again
- Mouthwatering photo for every dish
- Accessible, easy-to-find ingredients
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- Menu suggestions for family and special occasions
- “Plan Ahead” and/or freezer tips for each recipe
- Pesach substitutions guide
- Comprehensive Index
(via Jewish Book Council)