Katja Goldman, Judy Bernstein Bunzl, Lisa Rotmil “Food, family, and community have always been at the center of our lives,” write the authors of The Community Table. The three authors—all dedicated cooks, mothers, working...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 3,434 other subscribers
- Even God Had Bad Parenting Days by Alicia Jo Rabins
- Maybe It Happened This Way: Bible Stories Reimagined by Leah Rachel Berkowitz, Erica Wovsaniker
- The Foxtail Legacy by David Abromowitz
- Thistlefoot by GennaRose Nethercott
- UNSCOP and the Arab-Israeli Conflict: The Road to Partition by Elad Ben-Dror